What are you doing outside, Don? It's about to rain.
你在外面干嘛呢,唐?快要下雨啦!
I'm setting out bottles.
我正在放置瓶子。
I can see that. But why?
我知道!可是用來干嘛的?
For my new business venture. Bottled rainwater!
這是我的新事業。瓶裝雨水!
As in living plastic bottles out in the rain and then selling them as health drinks?
就像這樣把生活塑料瓶放在雨中裝滿,然后當健康飲用水售賣?
Exactly! What could be more pure and fresher than what straight from the heavens!
沒錯!還有什么水比天降甘霖更純凈更新鮮呢!
Maybe water from the a mountain stream!
也許山泉水可以!
You see any mount stream around here?
你覺得這附近有山泉嗎?
Fine. But rainwater isn't exactly pure, Don.
好吧,沒有。不過雨水絕對沒那么純凈。
It's got a lot chemicals.
雨水含有很多化學物質。
Like what?
比如說呢?
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!