劇本臺詞
Pol: I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better.
我以為你說針灸會讓我好受一點呢
Mantis: Trust me, it will. It’s just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this…
相信我,會的。只不過找到正確的穴位不太容易,尤其是隔著一層……
Pol: Fat?
脂肪?
Mantis: Fur. I was gonna say fur.
毛,我要說的是毛。
Pol: Sure you were.
是才怪呢
Mantis: Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?
我怎么會用體型來評價一個武士呢?
Mantis: I mean, look at me. I’m over here.
你看看我,我在這兒呢!
Viper: Maybe you should take a look at this again.
也許你應該再看看這張圖
Mantis: Oh, OK.
啊,好吧。
Pol: Stop it, stop!
停,停,停!
Pol: I know master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all, but if I didn’t know any better, I’d say he was trying to get rid of me.
我知道師父是想激勵我什么的,但是如果我沒領悟到這一點,我會說他想趕我走。
Mantis: I know he can seem kind of heartless, but you know he wasn’t always like that.
我知道他看起來鐵石心腸,但是你知道嗎,他并不是一直那樣的。
Viper: According to legend, there was once a time when master Shifu actually used to smile.
傳說曾經有一段時間,師父事實上經常笑的。