地點:片場
人物:喬伊、導演
事件:喬伊進攝影棚拍“臀戲”。
劇情片段
Director: Damn it, hire the girl! Okay, everybody ready?
導演:該死,請個女人算了!好了,大家準備好沒?
Joey: Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity.
喬伊:啊,你聽我說,我只是想感謝你給我這個機會。
Director: Loose the robe.1
導演:解開浴袍。
Joey: Me?
喬伊:我?
Director: That would work.
導演:這樣才能演。
Joey: Right. Okay. Loosing the robe. And the robe is lost.
喬伊:好,好吧,我正解開浴袍呢。浴袍已解開。
Director: Okay, everybody, we’d like to get this in one take, please. Let’s roll it… water’s working… and... action.
導演:好了,各位,我希望一次解決。來吧,放水,開始!
Director: And cut. Hey, Butt Guy,2 what the hell are you doing?
導演:停!嘿,屁股男,你在干什么呢你?
Joey: Well, I’m- I’m showering.
喬伊:啊,我在,我在洗澡啊。
Director: No, that was clenching.
導演:不,你在擠屁股。
Joey: Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy’s upset here, y’know? I mean, his wife’s dead, his brother’s missing... I think his butt would be angry here.
錢德勒:哦,啊,我認為他很沮喪,你懂嗎?我的意思是,他的太太死了,弟弟失蹤了……我想他的屁股一定很憤怒。
Director: I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch. Once again, rolling... water working... and action... and cut. What was that?
導演:我想他的屁股會想在午餐前殺青。再來一次,開機,放水,開始!停!你又在干什么?
Joey: I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask... 4
錢德勒:我要表現出沉默的絕望,但如果你想問……