Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Why didn't we take the stairs?
琳達:為什么我們不走樓梯呢?
Alex: I always use the elevator. I'm just lazy.
阿萊克斯:我總是坐電梯。我就是懶。
Linda: Don't feel bad. This isn't your fault.
琳達:別自責。這不是你的錯。
Alex: I guess, but what are we going to do? We're stuck in the elevator!
阿萊克斯:大概吧,但是我們要做什么?我們被困在電梯里了!
Linda: Well, shouting didn't work, and the emergency button didn't do anything.
琳達:恩,喊叫是沒用的,緊急按鈕也沒起作用。
Alex: Maybe our friends will look for us soon.
阿萊克斯:也許我們的朋友一會兒會找我們。
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Did you ask Linda for some super glue?
羅布:你有讓琳達帶一些強力膠過來嗎?
Taylor: Yes, and she promised to bring some to us.
泰勒:有,她答應會給我們帶一些過來。
Rob: Then where is it? You called her 15 minutes ago.
羅布:那在哪里呢?你是15分鐘前給她打的電話。
Taylor: True. I'll call her again.
泰勒:是啊。我再給她打一遍。
Rob: She isn't at her desk?
羅布:她不在位子上?
Taylor: I guess not. Can you go and look for her?
泰勒:我想不在。你能去找找她嗎?
Rob: Sure. Or maybe I'll search for some super glue myself.
羅布:沒問題。沒準我能自己找到一些強力膠。
Conversation C
對話C
Alex: Taylor, Linda is stuck in the elevator!
阿萊克斯:泰勒,琳達被困在電梯里了!
Taylor: What? You trapped Linda in the elevator!
泰勒:什么?你把琳達困在了電梯里!
Alex: No. We were both in the elevator, and it stopped between floors.
阿萊克斯:不是。我們當時都在電梯里,電梯停在樓層之間了。
Taylor: How did you get out?
泰勒:那你是怎么出來的?
Alex: The elevator doors finally opened, and I climbed out. But Linda isn't tall enough!
阿萊克斯:電梯的們最后打開了,然后我爬了出來。但是琳達不夠高!
Taylor: Well, let's find Rob. Then we'll save Linda.
泰勒:恩,讓我們找一下羅布吧。然后我們就能救出琳達了。