Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Hello, Tonya Travel! Welcome.
羅布:你好,唐亞·特拉維爾!歡迎。
Tonya: Thank you, Rob. I'm glad to be here.
唐亞:謝謝你,羅布。來到這里很高興。
Rob: Where are you going this time, Tonya?
羅布:唐亞,這次你要去哪里?
Tonya: I'm going to Switzerland.
唐亞:我要去瑞士。
Rob: Is winter a good time to visit Switzerland?
羅布:冬天是去瑞士的好季節嗎?
Tonya: Yes, it is. Switzerland is cold, but the mountains are beautiful. And I can ski!
唐亞:是的。瑞士很冷,但是高山卻很美麗。而且我可以滑雪!
Rob: That sounds fun.
羅布:聽起來很有趣。
Tonya: Yes. Besides, it's warm inside all the buildings.
唐亞:是的。另外,所有的建筑物內都很暖和。
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: What do you like to eat in Switzerland?
羅布:你在瑞士喜歡吃什么?
Tonya: You mean besides chocolate?
唐亞:你是說除了巧克力以外嗎?
Rob: Yes! Swiss chocolate is great.
羅布:是的!瑞士巧克力很美味。
Tonya: It is. And the Swiss eat a lot of chocolate!
唐亞:是啊。瑞士人會吃很多的巧克力!
Rob: What other food do you like?
羅布:你還喜歡其它什么食物呢?
Tonya: I like cheese fondue.
唐亞:我喜歡奶酪火鍋。
Rob: What is that?
羅布:那是什么?
Tonya: It's melted cheese in a pot. Each person puts pieces of bread into the cheese and eats them.
唐亞:就是在小鍋里把奶酪煮化。然后每個人都會拿一塊塊面包蘸著奶酪吃。
Rob: Yum!
羅布:真美味!
Conversation C
對話C
Tonya: Switzerland is a small country, but there is a lot to see there.
唐亞:瑞士是個小國家,但是有很多可以參觀的地方。
Rob: Even in the winter?
羅布:在冬天也是嗎?
Tonya: Yes. You can visit the excellent museums. I really like the clock and watch museum in Zurich.
唐亞:是的。你可以參觀很棒的博物館。我很喜歡位于蘇黎世的鐘表博物館。
Rob: And I guess you can walk around the towns, too.
羅布:我想你還可以在城市里轉一轉。
Tonya: You can. I love doing that.
唐亞:可以的。我喜歡這樣做。
Rob: Well, have a great trip.
羅布:恩,旅途愉快。
Tonya: Thanks, I will!
唐亞:謝謝,我會的!