Housekeeping
做家務
I continually clean the rooms of my mind.
我不斷清理心靈的家園。
Simple household chores are a snap for me.
簡單的家務活對我而言是一種休息。
I make housework fun.
干家務也是一種樂趣。
I begin anywhere and move through the rooms with artistic flair.
隨便從某處開始,我像對待一件藝術品一樣清理所有房間。
I toss out the garbage.
扔掉垃圾。
I dust and polish those things I treasure.
細細地為我珍愛的物品擦拭灰塵。
We all have a set of beliefs.
我們每一個人都有一系列的信念。
And just like a comfortable, familiar reading chair, we keep sitting in these beliefs over and over and over again.
如同一把舒適且熟悉的讀書椅,我們經常坐擁著這些舊的信念。
Our beliefs create our experiences.
我們的信念創造我們的經歷。
Some of these beliefs create wonderful experiences.
有些信念帶來美妙的經歷。
And some of them can become like an uncomfortable old chair that we don't want to throw out.
而有些信念就像一把年代已久的椅子,雖然坐著不舒服但我們卻還沒舍得扔。
I know that I really can toss out old beliefs, and I can choose new ones that significantly improve the quality of my life.
我知道應該舍棄那些舊的信念,并接受那些能夠極大地改善生活質量的新信念。
It's like housecleaning.
這好比大掃除。
I need to clean my physical house periodically, otherwise it gets to a point where I really can't live in it.
我需要定期清理房間,否則它一定會亂的讓我無法容身。
I don't have to be fanatical.
我并不是熱衷于大掃除
I do need to clean.
但我需要保持干凈。
Physically and mentally, I fill the rooms of my house with love.
無論是我的房間還是我的心靈,我都用愛呵護每一個角落。