And we don't reckon anyone's ever used this one, because the Whomping Willow's planted right over the entrance.
這一條我們認為誰也沒有走過,因為那棵打人柳就種在它的入口處。
But this one here, this one leads right into the cellar of Honeydukes. We've used it loads of times.
但是,這條一直通到蜂蜜公爵的地窖那里,我們走過許多次了。
And as you might've noticed, the entrance is right outside this room, through that one-eyed old crone's hump.'
你也許已經注意到,入口正好就在這間房間下面,要通過這個獨眼老太婆的駝背。”
'Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs,' sighed George, patting the heading of the map. 'We owe them so much.'
“月亮臉、蟲尾巴、大腳板、尖頭叉子,”喬洽嘆息著,拍拍這張地圖的標題,“我們欠他們好多情喲。”
'Noble men, working tirelessly to help a new generation of law-breakers,' said Fred solemnly.
“高尚的人啊,不倦地工作,為的是幫助新一代破壞法規的人。”弗雷德莊嚴地說。
'Right,' said George briskly, 'don't forget to wipe it after you've used it —'
“對,”喬治輕快地說,“別忘記用完了擦掉——”
'– or anyone can read it, 'Fred said warningly.
“——要不然別人會看到的。”弗雷德警告說。

'Just tap it again and say, "Mischief managed!" And it'll go blank.'
“只要再輕輕敲一下,說:‘惡作劇完畢!’它就又變成一張空白的羊皮紙了。”
'So, young Harry,'said Fred, in an uncanny impersonation of Percy, 'mind you behave yourself.'
“那么,年輕的哈利,”弗雷德怪模怪樣學著珀西的腔調說,“記著要規矩點。”
'See you in Honeydukes, 'said George, winking. They left the room, both smirking in a satisfied sort of way.
“在蜂蜜公爵那里見。”喬治眨著眼說。他們離開了,兩人都心滿意足地傻笑著。
Harry stood there, gazing at the miraculous map.
哈利站在那里,瞪著那張神奇的地圖。
He watched the tiny ink Mrs Norris turn left and pause to sniff at something on the floor.
他看著代表洛麗絲夫人的小墨水點向左邊轉去,停下來,嗅著地板上的什么東西。
If Filch really didn't know ... he wouldn't have to pass the Dementors at all ...
如果費爾奇真的不知道的話……他根本就不必從那些攝魂怪面前走過了……
But even as he stood there, flooded with excitement, something Harry had once heard Mr Weasley say came floating out of his memory.
但就在他滿心興奮地站在那里的時候,他腦子里卻浮現出了有一次聽到的韋斯萊先生的話:
Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain.
要是你看不到它的腦子在哪里,那就永遠不要信任任何能夠自己思考的東西。