Acceptance
包容
I dwell in a world of love and acceptance.
我生活在一個充滿愛和包容的世界里。
I radiate acceptance.
凡事包容。
If I want to be accepted as I am, then I need to be willing to accept others as they are.
如果希望自己被包容,我也應該包容別人。
We always want to have our parents accept us totally , and yet often we are not willing to accept them as they are.
我們總希望父母能包容我們的一切,而自己卻常常無法包容他們。
Acceptance is giving ourselves and others the ability to just be.
包容是讓自己和他人做自己。
It is arrogant to set standards for others.
為他人設定標準是種傲慢的行為。
We can only set standards for ourselves.
我們只能為自己設定標準。
And even then, we want them to be more like guidelines than standards.
即便如此,我們更希望把它當成一種指導方針而不是標準。
The more we can practice self-acceptance, the easier it is to drop habits that no longer serve us.
我們越多得練習自我包容,我們就越容易戒除那些積習。
It is easy for us to grow and change in an atmosphere of love.
在愛的氛圍里我們能輕松地成長和改變。