Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Good morning, Ben.
泰勒:早上好,本。
Ben: Hi, Taylor.
本:嗨,泰勒。
Taylor: What are you reading?
泰勒:你在讀什么?
Ben: I'm reading a cookbook.
本:我在讀一本食譜。
Taylor: Why?
泰勒:怎么了?
Ben: I'm going on Chef Oscar's cooking show next week.
本:我下周要參加奧斯卡主廚的烹飪節目。
Taylor: Really? I love Chef Oscar!
泰勒:真的嗎?我很喜歡奧斯卡主廚!
Ben: But I have a problem.
本:可是我有個問題。
Taylor: What's that?
泰勒:什么問題?
Ben: I can't cook!
本:我不會做飯!
Taylor: Don't worry. I can help you.
泰勒:不要擔心。我可以幫你。
Conversation B
對話B
Ben: What's my first lesson?
本:我的第一課是什么?
Taylor: Let's learn some kitchen vocabulary.
泰勒:我們一起徐一些廚房詞匯吧。
Ben: OK. I know one. This is a pot.
本:好的。我知道一個。這是一個烹飪鍋。
Taylor: No. That is a pan.
泰勒:不。這是一個平底鍋。
Ben: What's the difference?
本:區別是什么?
Taylor: Pans are thin and they have long handles. Pots are big and they can hold soup.
泰勒:平底鍋很薄,并且把手很長。而烹飪鍋很大,可以盛湯。
Ben: Oh, really? I have a lot to learn.
本:哦,真的嗎?我有很多要學的啊。
Conversation C
對話C
Linda: Hi, Ben. Let's bake some cookies!
琳達:嗨,本。我們一起來烤些餅干吧!
Ben: OK! Thank you for teaching me.
本:好的!感謝你教我!
Linda: You're welcome. OK. Do you have your apron?
琳達:別客氣。好了。你有圍裙嗎?
Ben: Yes. It's right here.
本:有。就在這里。
Linda: Put it on and let's start.
琳達:穿上它,我們就開始吧。
Ben: What do we do first?
本:我們要先做什么?
Linda: First, we read the recipe.
琳達:第一步,我們讀一下菜譜。
Ben: OK.
本:好的。
Linda: Then we prepare everything.
琳達:然后我們把所有東西準備好。