At 10:30, I decide to get ready for bed.
晚上10:30,我決定上床睡覺。
When I was little, my mother would read me a bedtime story.
在我小的時候,我媽媽會給我讀睡前故事。
I'm looking forward to having that ritual with my own kids someday.
我期待以后也能和我的孩子有這樣的慣例。
I go into the bathroom and turn on the tap.
我走進衛生間,打開水龍頭。
I wash my face, and dry it with my towel.
我用水洗臉,然后用毛巾擦干。
I floss and brush my teeth.
我先用牙線剔牙然后刷牙。
I have to admit that by this time, I'm beat, and so is my wife.
我必須承認到了這時,我和我妻子都疲憊不堪了。
She cleans up when I've finished up.
當我洗完之后她開始洗漱。
In the meantime, I walk into the bedroom and get undressed.
與此同時,我走進臥室然后脫下衣服。
I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and I put on my pajamas.
我把臟衣服放進臟衣籃里然后穿上了睡衣。
Wearing my slippers, I go into the kitchen to get a glass of water to put next to the bed in case I need it during the night.
我穿著拖鞋走進廚房,倒了一杯水放到床頭以備夜間之需。
I pull back the covers, fluff my pillow, and climb into bed.
我拉開被子,拍松枕頭,然后爬上了床。
I set my alarm clock for 6:15, and turn off the overhead light.
我把鐘定在早上的6:15,然后關上頂燈。
I lay my head down and pull up the covers, kissing my wife goodnight.
我躺了下來然后蓋上被子,我親了一下妻子并道了晚安。
Some nights I have trouble falling asleep, but tonight, I didn't need to count any sheep.
有些晚上,我會難以入眠,但今晚,我卻不用數羊了。
I nod off right away and before long, I'm fast asleep.
我立刻就打起了盹,沒過多久我就熟睡了。
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!