Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Hey, Ben.
泰勒:嗨,本。
Ben: Hi, Taylor. Can you help me?
本:嗨,泰勒。你能幫幫我嗎?
Taylor: Sure. What's on your mind?
泰勒:當然。你在煩什么?
Ben: I need new bed sheets. But I can't choose a color.
本:我需要新的床單。但是我知道要挑什么顏色。
Taylor: Well, what color are your sheets now?
泰勒:嗯,你現在的床單是什么顏色?
Ben: Blue. My favorite color is blue.
本:藍色的。我最喜歡的顏色就是藍色。
Taylor: You can buy blue sheets again.
泰勒:那你可以再買一條藍色的床單。
Ben: Yes, but maybe I need a change.
本:是,但是也許我需要改變一下。

Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: What color are your bedroom walls?
泰勒:你臥室的墻是什么顏色?
Ben: They're blue.
本:藍色的。
Taylor: And your bedroom furniture?
泰勒:那你臥室的家具呢?
Ben: My bookcase and my desk are white.
本:我的書柜和我的桌子都是白色的。
Taylor: So your bedroom is all blue and white.
泰勒:所以你的臥室整個是藍色和白色的。
Ben: Yeah. Maybe I have to get blue sheets again.
本:是啊。也許我不得不再買一條藍色的床單了。
Taylor: You could buy sheets with a blue and white pattern.
泰勒:你可以買藍白相間圖案的床單。
Ben: That's a good idea. Thanks, Taylor!
本:好主意。謝謝你,泰勒!
Conversation C
對話C
Linda: Ben, what are you doing after work?
琳達:本,下班之后你要做什么?
Ben: I'm shopping for new sheets.
本:我要買一些新床單。
Linda: Can I come with you? I want a new blanket.
琳達:我能和你一起去嗎?我想買一個新的毛毯。
Ben: Sure. We can go to the store downtown.
本:當然可以。我們可以去市中心的商店。
Linda: Then we can both shop for bedding.
琳達:那我們就可以買些寢具了。
Ben: Yeah. Let's meet outside the studio at 5 p.m.
本:是的。我們下午5點在攝影棚外面見吧。
Linda: OK. Then we can go downtown together.
琳達:好的。然后我們就一起去市中心吧。