That's by an artist named Disconscious from an album he did called "Hologram Plaza."
這是一位名叫Disconscious的藝術家制作的,在他的專輯《全息廣場》中收錄。
So if you look that up, you can hear more of those tunes. Vaporwave is more than an art form.
如果你搜索一下,會聽到更多的這種曲調。蒸汽波不僅是一種藝術形式,它更像是一場運動。
It's like a movement. It's nihilistic, it's angsty, but it's somehow comforting.
它是無政府主義的,它是焦慮的,但是它也是舒緩的。
The whole aesthetic is a way of dealing with things you can't do anything about,
整個的藝術都是一種面對你無能為力之事的方式,
like no jobs, or sitting in your parents' basement eating ramen noodles.
比如失業,比如坐在你父母的地下室里吃方便面。
Vaporwave came out of this generation's desire to express their hopelessness,
蒸汽波被這一代人用來表達他們的絕望,
the same way that the pre-internet generation did sitting around in the food court.
就像互聯網出現前的人們在美食廣場里呆坐著一樣。
One of my favorite malls I've been to is in Corpus Christi, and it's called the Sunrise Mall.
我最喜歡的商場之一,在我去過的商場里面,是在Corpus Christi一家名叫日出商場的地方。
When I was a kid, my favorite thing to do was watch movies, and I used to watch movies over and over and over again.
在我小的時候,我最喜歡做的事就是看電影,我會把電影來來回回反復地看。
And one of my favorite films was "The Legend of Billie Jean."
而我最喜歡的電影之一是《比利金傳奇》。
Now, for those of you who have seen "The Legend of Billie Jean," you'll know that it's a great film. I love it.
你們當中看過《比利金傳奇》的人,都知道這是部偉大的電影,我很喜歡。
And Helen Slater and Christian Slater -- and if you didn't know, they are not related.
海倫·斯雷特和克里斯蒂安·斯雷特--如果你不知道,他們其實沒有血緣關系。
Many people thought that they were brother and sister. They're not.
很多人以為他們是兄妹,但其實不是。
But anyway, Sunrise Mall was used in the film as a filming location.
總之,日出商場作為拍攝地之一出現在這部電影里。
The mall is exactly the same as it was in 1984. We're talking 32 years later. Let me show you.
日出商場和1984年的樣子一模一樣。已經32年以后了,讓我給你們看看。