地點:中央公園咖啡館
人物:錢德勒,菲比,喬伊,瑞秋,羅斯
事件:喬伊和錢德勒提起遇到烏蘇拉的事,菲比承認與自己的雙胞胎姐姐合不來。
Chandler: Your sister Ursula.
錢德勒:你姐姐,烏蘇拉。
Phoebe: Oh, really.
菲比:哦,是嗎。
Chandler: Yeah, yeah, she works over at that place, uh...
錢德勒:是的,是的,她在那兒工作,呃……
Phoebe: Rift's. Yeah, I know.
菲比:瑞菲餐廳,是啊,我知道。
Chandler: Oh, you do? Because she said you guys haven't talked in like years.
錢德勒:哦,你知道?因為她說你們已有多年不說話了。
Phoebe: Hmmm? Yeah. So, um, is she fat?
菲比:是嗎?對。那么,啊,她胖嗎?
Joey: Not from where I was standin'.
喬伊:從我的角度看不會。
Phoebe: Where were you standing?
菲比:你從什么角度?
Rachel: Um, Pheebs, so, you guys just don't get along?
瑞秋:啊,菲比,那么,你們倆合不來?
Phoebe: It's mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know. I mean, like, everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, you know... Oh, oh, she was the first one to start walking, even though I did it later that same day. But, to my parents, by then it was like "yeah, right, well what else is new?"
菲比:這其中大部分只是姐妹之間的事,你明白的。我的意思是,像是,大家都認為她是漂亮的那一個,你懂吧……哦,哦,她先學會走路,雖然我是在當天稍后學會的。不過,對我爸媽而言,那就像是說:“是啊,好吧,還有沒有什么新鮮的了?”
Ross: Oh, Pheebs, I'm sorry, I've got to go. I've got Lamaze class.
羅斯:哦,菲比,抱歉,我得走了。我得去參加心理助產班。
Chandler: Oh, and I've got Earth Science, but I'll catch you in gym.
錢德勒:哦,我也得去參加地球科學班,不過咱們可以學校健身房見。