《功夫熊貓 Kong Fu Panda》片段精選
劇本與臺詞
Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
父親:一句抱歉可做不成面條。
Dad: What were you doing up there? All that noise.
父親:你剛才在上面干什么?那么吵。
Pol: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
阿寶:沒什么。我只是做了一個瘋狂的夢。
Dad: About what? What were you dreaming about?
父親:關于什么的?你夢到什么了?
Pol: What was I...? I was dreaming about...noodles.
阿寶:夢到了什么?我夢到了……面條。
Dad: Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
父親:面條?你真的夢到面條了?
Pol: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
阿寶:是的。我還能夢到什么別的東西呢?
Pol: Careful! That soup is sharp.
阿寶:小心!那碗湯很鋒利。
Dad: Oh, happy day! My son, finally having the noodle dream!
父親:哦,真是個開心的日子,我的兒子,終于夢到面條了。
Dad: You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.
父親:你不知道我為了這一刻等了多久。
Dad: This is a sign, Po.
父親:這是一個征兆,Po。
Pol: A sign of what?
阿寶:什么的征兆?