地點:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓
人物:莫妮卡,瑞秋
事件:莫妮卡好不容易分門別類整理的照片,被瑞秋一不小心瞬間搞亂。
Monica: Oh, I'm so glad you're home. I thought tonight we could finally organize these photos!
莫妮卡:哦,真高興你回家了,我在想,今天晚上咱們可以整理這些照片!
Rachel: Oh, thank God! Finally!
瑞秋:哦,謝天謝地!終于要弄了!
Monica: Okay, I've broken them down into categories. Okay, we have uh, we got holidays, birthdays, candids, y'know... And then what I've done is I've cross-referenced them by subject. Right? So if you're looking up, oh let's say birthdays and dogs, you get Photo 152. See?
莫妮卡:沒錯,我已經給它們分好類了。你看,有節日的、生日的、抓拍的……我還按照主題做了交叉索引。比如你要是想找,哦,比如說,“生日”和“狗”的,就能找到152號照片。明白了嗎?
Rachel: Ohh, it's me and La Poo! Wow! I miss that dog.
瑞秋:哦,是我和拉普!哇!我想死他了。
Monica: Youcan also find him under umm, dog and dead.
莫妮卡:你在,嗯,“狗”和“已死”這個條目下也能找到他的照片。
Rachel: Great! Thanks!
瑞秋:真棒!多謝!
Monica: All right, hand me that other box of photos; that's the very last one.
莫妮卡:好了,幫我把那箱照片拿過來,那是最后一箱了。
Rachel: Okay. Oops. Sorry! Well, good thing you numbered all of them, huh?
瑞秋:好的。糟糕!真抱歉!不過還好你給他們都編好號了,是吧?
Monica: I hadn't! Photo 152 was a prototype.
莫妮卡:還沒呢!152號只是個范例。
Rachel: Ohhhh. Honey, honey, honey, it's okay, it's okay honey. I'm gonna fix you a drink, huh? Maybe a margarita?
瑞秋:哦。親愛的,親愛的,親愛的,沒事兒的,不要緊,親愛的。我給你拿點喝的怎么樣?瑪格麗特怎么樣?
Monica: Ross has the blender! Ugh, everything's just falling apart!
莫妮卡:果汁機在羅斯那兒!啊,就沒有一件事是順心的!