地點:海灘上
人物:喬伊,錢德勒,莫妮卡
事件:喬伊為自己挖了個洞,莫妮卡和錢德勒正在嘲笑他時,莫妮卡被水母蜇了一下。
Joey: Hey, you guys. Take a look at this! Check this baby out! Dug me a hole!
喬伊:嗨,伙計們,快來看!看我挖了什么?!我給自己挖了個洞!
Chandler: Excellent hole, Joe.
錢德勒:好棒的洞啊,喬!
Joey: Oh, no! No! My hole!
喬伊:噢,天啊!不要啊!我的洞!
Monica: Oh, my foot! No!
莫妮卡:啊,我的腳!老天!
Joey: What? What is it?
喬伊:怎么了?怎么回事兒?
Monica: Jellyfish sting! Oh! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!
莫妮卡:水母咬到我了!哦!好疼好疼好疼!
Chandler: Can we help you to take you back you to the house?
錢德勒:我們趕快帶你回住處吧?
Monica: It's two miles!
莫妮卡:那要有兩公里遠呢!
Joey: Yeah, and I'm tired from digging the hole.
喬伊:就是,而且我挖洞挖得好累哦。
Monica: Oh, oh. Damn the jellyfish! Damn all the jellyfish!
莫妮卡:喔,喔!該死的水母!所有的水母都該死!
Chandler: You got to do something.
錢德勒:必須得趕緊處理一下。
Joey: Well. There's only one thing you can do.
喬伊:噢,你只有一個辦法可以用。
Monica: What? What is it?
莫妮卡:什么?是什么辦法?
Joey: You got to pee on it.
喬伊:你必須要在被蜇的地方撒尿。
Monica: What? Gross!
莫妮卡:什么?好惡心!
Joey: Don't blame me. I saw it on the Discovery Channel.
喬伊:別怪我。我是在“探索頻道”上看到的!
Chandler: You know what? He's right. There's something like ammonia in that...that kills the pain.
錢德勒:你知道嗎,喬伊說的是真的!尿里面好像是有氨什么的……能夠止痛。
Monica: Well, forget it. It doesn't hurt that bad!
莫妮卡:哦,算了吧!其實我也沒有那么痛!