You know, this project for me is a way for me to bridge that gap and remember everything that I've done.
這個項目對我而言,就是一座讓我能夠回憶起我過去生活的橋梁。
Even just this one second allows me to remember everything else I did that one day.
即使只是短短的一秒鐘的視頻,也能讓我回憶起一整天的事情。
It's difficult, sometimes, to pick that one second.
有時候要在一天中選擇一秒鐘并不容易。
On a good day, I'll have maybe three or four seconds that I really want to choose,
美好的一天里,我真的想要多錄制三秒或四秒,
but I'll just have to narrow it down to one, but even narrowing it down to that one allows me to remember the other three anyway.
但是我只能把它壓縮到一秒,但是即使壓縮到了只有一秒鐘,也足以讓我記住一整天的回憶。
It's also kind of a protest, a personal protest,
這個項目也是一種個人的抗議行為,
against the culture we have now where people just are at concerts with their cell phones out recording the whole concert,
抗議這樣的一種現象、一種人,他們參加音樂會時會用手機把整場音樂會都錄下來,
and they're disturbing you. They're not even enjoying the show.
并且打擾了你欣賞音樂。他們可能根本不喜歡這個音樂會。
They're watching the concert through their cell phone. I hate that.
他們在手機上觀看音樂會。我不喜歡這樣。
I admittedly used to be that guy a little bit, back in the day,
我承認或多或少的我也曾經如此。
and I've decided that the best way for me to still capture and keep a visual memory of my life and not be that person,
而我后來意識到,讓自己記錄和保留視頻資料,同時又避免成為我不喜歡的那種人的最好的方法就是,
is to just record that one second that will allow me to trigger that memory of,
只錄一秒鐘的時間,讓我能夠觸發對當天生活的回憶。
"Yeah, that concert was amazing. I really loved that concert."
“音樂會棒極了,我真的很喜歡。”
And it just takes a quick, quick second.
只需要短短的一秒鐘。