So, how did it go for Richard?
理查德情況如何
Unbelievable! That happened in a second! It was out of nowhere!
不可思議!電光火石之間!不知從什么地方冒出來的!
My first hint that something was happening was when I saw a bunch of bubbles around the bird.
有事發生的第一信號就是鳥的周圍出現一堆氣泡
Then, I could kinda see the shape of the shark.
之后我能隱約看見鯊魚的輪廓
That is the most astonishing thing i've ever seen.
那實在是我見過最驚人的事了
But there was more to this story.
故事還不止這些
You know, you've got this incredible predator who's lurking around and you know he's out there, or she is out there.
你知道強悍的捕食者就在四周徘徊,你知道它就在附近
You know this animal is circling you. You can't see it, it can see you.
你知道這種動物正圍著你打轉。你看不見它,它卻能看見你
And so, you can't help now and again just to look away for a second,
因此,你時不時會向著周圍看上一眼
and in that split second on this occasion that I looked away, the shark hit.
就在你轉眼的一瞬間,鯊魚便會發起襲擊。
The power of the animal as it took the albatross was on the one hand terrifying,
虎鯊捕食信天翁的強悍力量著實令人恐懼
but on the other hand completely transfixing.
卻也奪人心魄
I think that shot's going to haunt me for the rest of my life.
我想有生之年這些畫面都會一直盤旋在腦海中
Richard may only have filmed half the strike,
理查德雖然只拍到了襲擊過程的一部分
but in the end, given the nervousness of the sharks, he was lucky to get even that.
但歸根結底,考慮到鯊魚如此敏感,能拍到這些已然很幸運了。