I'll be honest, then my relationship with Dan deteriorated somewhat, because the next email I got was this:
實話實說,那之后我跟Dan的關系在某種程度上就惡化了,因為我發現下一封郵件是這樣寫的:
"Thanks for your email - your Case Number is ..."
“感謝您的郵件--您的處理編號是……”
That's outrageous. I said, "Dan?"
這真是讓我哭笑不得。我說:“Dan,在嗎?”
And I got -- and I was just like, this is ... -- and I, I .... And I said, "Danny?"
然后我收到的還是……這……讓我……我說:“Danny,你在嗎?!”
And I thought, this is terrible. All I'm doing is collecting case numbers. I said, "D-Dog?"
我覺得,這太糟糕了。我一直在收到這些處理編號。我說:“是電子狗嗎?”
"The store is now open."
“超市現在開張了。”
I said, "But Dan, they must have wondered why there was no bouncy castle."
我說:“但是Dan,大家都會想為什么沒有充氣城堡吧。”
And then we were back to this.
然后又變成了處理郵件。
And that might have been the end of the story, but I remembered that anything -- everything
故事應該在此就結束了。但是我突然發覺,任何事--每件事
even something as mundane as getting out of a car, can be fun if you find the right game.
甚至于一些日常小事兒,如下車,只要掌握了正確的玩法,都能變得有趣。
So, this is what I replied:
所以,我就回復到:
Thanks for your email - your Case Number is #0000001.
感謝您的郵件—— 您的處理編號是#0000001。
And we just, uh ...
然后我們就……
It was like we were dancing. It was just a beautiful relationship. We just kept going. It was lovely.
這就像我們在翩翩起舞。就像我們是完美的關系。我們就這樣進行下去。太和諧了。
But to be honest, guys, it was quite labor-intensive, and I had other stuff to do, believe it or not.
但是老實說,伙計們,這挺費功夫的,我還有別的事情要忙,不論你信不信。