So you end up meeting your now wife when you guys were 14 15 years old in the church group.
所以你見到你老婆是在十四五歲,你倆都在教堂
You end up dating, starting to date when you were in college, get married when you were 23 years old.
然后到了大學才開始約會,23歲結的婚
Why get married so young?
為什么結婚這么早呢
Why waste time, when we found the right one. That was... uh...
既然找到了對的人,為什么還要再浪費時間呢?那時候是……
I knew, uh… having met my wife in high school, kind of her-story, just
我記得高中遇到的她,我們的故事還挺少女的
I knew her family, what she was about and very faith-oriented woman, uh,
我了解她的家庭背景、她的為人,她非常非常虔誠
She was so driven, we didn't date, like you said, until high school, and
嚴格遵守神的教誨,就像你所說的那樣,高中我們也沒怎么談戀愛
we got to college, we met again, so you always met again.
然后上了大學,我們又碰面了,你懂得童話故事男女主角總要再碰面
In LA, when I was there for the ESPYS after the tournament run.
那是在洛杉磯,我錦標賽打完去參加ESPYS頒獎
Cause she was living out there, pursuing her acting career.
她當時也住在那,追求演藝生涯
And that was kind of just fate right there, we two kids from Charlotte meeting again at LA on a whim.
幾乎就是命運的安排,兩個夏洛特的孩子在洛杉磯不期而遇
And you kind of keep it going, and dated for 2-3 years and when I got to Golden State.
然后就順理成章走下去,談了兩三年,我到了金州打球
更多精彩內容請關注微信公眾號:籃球英文堂 新浪微博:籃球英文堂