Man! man! Guys, you know it's a...
伙計們!你們知道這是……
I can't believe how fast 20 years went by, I mean this is crazy
我不敢相信二十年這么快就過去了。太瘋狂了
This is absolutely crazy
真的很瘋狂
And you know to be stand here, at the center court with you guys, my teammates behind me, and appreciate all of this
站在這里跟你們講話,還有我身后的隊友們,我十分感激
You know the journey that we've been on
你們見證了湖人的征程
you know, we've been through our ups and we've been through our downs
我們經歷過跌宕起伏
And I think the most important part is that we all stayed together throughout
但是我覺得最重要的是我們始終在一起
You know, I grew up a die-hard
我從小就是湖人的鐵粉
I mean a die-hard Laker fan, Die-hard!
湖人的死忠粉,死忠粉
I mean I knew everything about every player that's ever played here
我的意思是我知道每一個地方和每一個球員
So to be drafted and then traded to this organization and to spend 20 years here
因此,要選秀,然后交易到這個聯盟并在這里待了20年
I mean you can't write some better than this
我的意思是,你很難安排比這更好的劇情
And I'm more proud of the fact that not about the championships but about the down years
比起冠軍,我更為那些艱難的歲月而感到驕傲
Because we never run. We never run. We play through all that stuff.
因為我們不言放棄,歷經所有磨難
We got our championships and we did it in the right way
然后我們用正確的方式又拿總冠軍
And all I can do here is to thank you guys, thank you guys for all the years of support.
我只想說謝謝你,謝謝你們多年來的支持
Thank you guys for all the motivation. Thank you guys for all the inspiration
多年來的激勵。以及多年來的鼓勵
更多精彩內容請關注微信公眾號:籃球英文堂 新浪微博:籃球英文堂