Do you think I'm coming to play football?
你覺得我是來打橄欖球的嗎?
I am football.
我就是為橄欖球而生的。
Away Away Away. Omaha.
讓開,讓開,讓開。奧馬哈。
The Pain says Omaha. He's talking about me.
佩恩在說奧馬哈的時候,就是在說我。
I got the arm, the rest is coming.
我取得了成績,其他的東西就會隨之而來了。
Hey Raw! Steve! People are calling my record safe now.
嘿,羅!史蒂夫!繼續加油,就能破了我的紀錄了。
Let's go, time to thrive.
加油啊,伙計們。
Hold it safe, bro. Baby, I got you.
放輕松,我可以的。
Wanna slant, curl, post? Any route is my best route.
要我排個序?每一場都是我最好的那場。
Know what happens when you run into a boy like me?
沒有我那樣的激情?
People show up at your front door.
那人們只是在你門前經過而已。
Frank is out! You what?
弗蘭克下場!什么?
I'll take your job, and I'll retire you.
我將取代你的位置,你要離場了。
I'm fast. There ain't nothing you can do about it. Touchdown!
我非常快。你對此毫無辦法。達陣得分!
You'll see me coming, but you'll never be able to stop me.
我來了,但是你阻擋不了我。