Hi, I'm Katie, and I'm making Avocado Co-Wash today.
嗨,我是Katie,我今天要來做酪梨滋潤洗發皂。
Our Avocado Co-Wash is a rich and creamy alternative to traditional shampoo.
我們的酪梨滋潤洗發皂是款營養又細致的傳統洗發精替代品。
It's actually a lot more like a conditioner, hence the name Avocado Co-Wash.
它其實比較像潤發乳,因此才會取酪梨滋潤洗發皂這名字。
I'm gonna make a really gorgeous tea infusion with rosemary, lavender, and nettle flowers.
我要制作非常棒的花茶泡劑,使用迷迭香、熏衣草以及蕁麻花。
They're gonna be very balancing on the scalp and makes sure that, you know, your scalp's nice and healthy.
它們在頭皮上會非常和諧,而且可以確保,你知道,讓你的頭皮美麗健康。
But for the second step, I'm going to take my cocoa butter and melt it down.
但在第二步,我要拿可可脂然后將它融解。
I wanna make sure that I'm getting the right temperature for it.
我要確保溫度是正確的。

I'm then going to add my cupuacu butter. What a fun word to say.
接著加上我的古布阿蘇果油。這個字講起來好有趣。
Gonna pile it in with the cocoa butter.
把它混進可可脂里。
Then I'm going to take my olive oil, put it in with my cupuacu and cocoa butter
接著用橄欖油,將它和古布阿蘇果油和可可脂加在一起...
add that strengthening component to the moisturizing effects that it's going to give.
添加強韌發絲的成份到它的滋潤效果中。
Then I'm going to take my surfactants, apply it into my butters and melt those down gently.
接著用界面活性劑,加進脂質內然后緩緩融解。
Now we're ready for the avocado part, which is my absolute favorite.
現在我們準備好進入酪梨的部分了,那是我的最愛。
I'm taking so many avocados... I'm gonna cut them all by hand, and then add them into a bowl.
我拿了超多酪梨... 我要用手切完全部,接著把它們放到一個碗里。
I'll be right back—I need to go grab more avocados.
我馬上回來 --得去拿更多酪梨。
Check out all of these avocados I'm putting in here. There's so many of them—they're beautiful.
看看我放進去的這所有酪梨。有好多喔--它們太美了。
I personally love to eat them because they're delicious.
我個人喜歡吃掉它們,因為酪梨很美味。
But in your hair, they're going to be super nourishing, add a ton of shine as well, too.
不過用在頭發里,它們會超級滋養,也會增添許多光澤。
I'm going to add it to a pot, where I'm going to also put in my apple cider vinegar. Whiz them together, gently.
我要把這加到鍋里,我還會在里面倒入蘋果醋。把它們拌在一塊,輕輕地。
Add them through a cheesecloth, making sure that it's going to be nice and smooth in the product.
把它們用紗布過濾,確保這在產品中會絲滑完美。
Now I'm going to add my blend of essential oils to the product, which includes olibanum oil and bergamot,
現在我要加混合精油到產品中,其中包含乳香精油跟佛手柑,
which will add this beautiful herbal scent to it.
那會將這美妙的草本香氣加進去。
I have these molds set up here that I'm going to pour the product into, making sure that, you know, the consistency is perfect.
我在這擺好了這些模具,我要將產品倒入,確認濃稠度是完美的。
In the morning, when it's finally ready and perfect,
到了早上,終于準備好而且一切到位時,
we're going to dip them in some beautiful red wax and send them off to the shop.
我們要將它們浸到美麗的紅蠟中,然后送到店里。
And that is how we make Avocado Co-Wash.
那就是我們制作酪梨滋潤洗發皂的方法。
If you wanna see any more of our How It's Made videos, make sure to hit the "Subscribe" button below.
如果你想看更多我們的產品制作影片,一定要點擊下方訂閱鈕。
But if you wanna take a look at some of our other Lush videos, make sure to check out our YouTube.
但如果你想看一些其它的Lush影片,務必到我們的YouTube頻道逛逛。