We have genius in our young people. I see it every day.
我們的年輕人擁有天賦。我每天都看得到。
It's what makes me wake up in the morning and feel ready to go.
這就是每天早上叫醒我并且讓我整裝待發的東西。
We have to unleash the genius of our young people,
我們必須解開我們的年輕人身上天賦的枷鎖,
get out of their way, support them to create and innovate and lead the way.
為他們讓路,支持他們去創造和革新,并且引領他們的方向。
And I know that they will lead us in the right direction.
而我深知他們將會帶領我們走向正確的方向。
And our women, and our girls: we have to recognize that girls and women are a gift.
還有我們的婦女和女孩兒們:我們得意識到女孩兒和婦女是一個禮物。
They have strength, and we have to unleash that strength, so that they can contribute to the continent.
他們有優勢,而我們則需要去充分發揮這種優勢,這樣他們才可以為非洲大陸做出貢獻。
I strongly believe that when we do all of these things,
我堅信當我們做好了所有這些事,
we find that the rising Africa narrative is not a fluke. It's a trend.
我們會發現那個崛起的非洲的故事不是一個偶然。而是一個趨勢。
It's a trend, and if we continue, if we unleash our youth, if we unleash our women,
這是一個趨勢,假如我們堅持,假如我們解放我們的青年,假如我們解放我們的婦女,
we may step backwards sometimes, we may even step sideways, but the trend is clear.
我們也許偶爾會退步,我們也許甚至會走偏了一步,但這個趨勢已非常明了。
Africa will continue to rise.
非洲將會繼續崛起
And I tell you businesspeople in the audience, investment in Africa is not for today, is not for tomorrow,
我告訴你,觀眾中的商人們,對非洲的投資不是為了當下,也不是為了明天,
it's not a short-term thing, it's a longer term thing.
這不是一個短期的,而是一個更長遠的事情。
But if you are not invested in Africa,
但如果你不向非洲投資,
then you will be missing one of the most important emerging opportunities in the world.
那么你將會錯過世界上最重要的新興機遇之一。
Thank you.
謝謝。