My name is Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
我的名字是茲拉坦·伊布拉西莫維奇
Wherever I go, people recognize me. Call my name. Cheer for me.
不管去到哪里,人們都會認出我。叫著我的名字,為我歡呼。
But there are names no one cheers for.
但有些名字卻無人喝彩。
Carmen… Rahma… Antoine… Lida… Chheuy… Mariko…
卡爾馬,拉赫馬,安托萬,利達,楚伊,馬利克。
If I could, I would write every single name on my body.
如果可以,我真想把他們每一個的名字都紋在身上,
But there are 805 million people suffering from hunger in the world today.
但如今的世界上,有整整八億五百萬人因饑餓而受苦。
Too many of them are children.
其中有著太多的兒童。
They are struck by war, natural disasters and extreme poverty.
他們經受戰爭、自然災害與極度貧困的磨難。
I have supporters all over the world.
在全世界,我有很多支持者。
Beginning today, I want the support to go to the people who really need it.
從今天開始,我希望他們能將這份支持給予真正需要的人們。
So whenever you hear my name, you will think of their names.
這樣一來,每當你聽到我的名字,你都會想起他們的名字。
Whenever you see me, you will see them.
每當你看到我,你都會看見他們。