What's driving all that innovation? It's us.
是什么驅動了這些創新?是我們人類。
We're talking about energy. It's cool to talk about energy.
我們正在談論能源。這聽起來很酷炫。
Some folks are even talking about the problems with the limited resources where our current energy is coming from.
有一些人甚至在談論當下能源緊張的問題。
We encourage our best and brightest to work on this issue -- better solar panels, better batteries, everything.
我們邀請我們當中最棒,最聰明的那批去解決這個問題。更加有效的太陽能板,更高能的電池。
So let's talk about where our drinking water is coming from, where our poo and pee are actually going.
現在讓我們來討論一下我們飲用水的來源吧,其實就是我們排泄物的去處。
If we can get over this discomfort with this entire topic,
如果我們能夠克服對于談論這個話題的不適,
we could create something that creates our future goldmine.
我們就能夠創造出埋下未來金礦的東西。
Every time you flush the toilet, I want you to think,
每當你們沖馬桶時,我都希望你們能夠思考,
"Where is my poop and pee going? Will they be gainfully employed?"
“我的排泄物們都去哪兒了?他們會被高價雇傭嗎?”
"Or are they going to be wreaking havoc in some waterway?"
“或者他們會在水道當中制造大動亂嗎?”
If you don't know, find out.
如果你們不清楚的話,就要去弄清楚。
And if you don't like the answer, figure out how you can communicate to those who can drive this change
當你們不喜愛答案的時候,就弄明白如何才能與管轄這件事的人聯系上,
that you have advanced potty training, that you are ready for reuse.
就說你們掌握先進如廁技術,你們已經對于循環利用有充分準備。
How all of you feel is going to determine exactly how innovative we can be. Thank you so much.
你們所有人的感受將會決定我們究竟能多么富有創新精神。非常感謝。