I want you to know one thing.
我要你知道一件事。
You know how this is:
要你知道這是怎樣的:
if I look at the crystal moon,
如果我看著 水晶的月亮,
at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,
看著我窗前緩慢秋天的紅色樹枝,
if I touch near the fire the impalpable ash
如果我在火堆旁觸摸 那難以感觸的灰燼
or the wrinkled body of the log,
或者木頭那布滿皺紋的軀體,
everything carries me to you,
萬物都把我帶到你那里,
as if everything that exists,aromas, light, metals,
仿佛那存在的萬物,芳香,光芒,金屬,
were all little boats that sail toward those isles of yours that wait for me.
都是小船駛向你的那些等待我的小島。
Well, now,if little by little you stopped loving me
那么,現在,如果你漸漸停止愛我
I shall stop loving you little by little.
我就會漸漸停止愛你。
If suddenly you forget me do not look for me,
如果你突然 忘記我 就別尋找我,
for I shall already have forgotten you.
因為我將已經忘記了你。
If you think it long and mad, the wind of banners that passes through my life,
如果你認為那穿過我的生活而吹拂旗幟的風漫長而瘋狂,
and you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,
如果你決定把我留在那我扎根的心靈海岸上,
remember that on that day,at that hour,
記住 在那一天,在那個時刻,
I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.
我將抬起我的手臂 我的根將出發 去尋找另一片土地。
But if each day,each hour,
可是 如果在每一天 在每個一時刻
you feel that you are destined for me with implacable sweetness,
你都感到你注定要以 那種不可替代的美妙來想著我,
if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me,
如果每一天都有一朵花 爬到你的嘴唇上來尋找我,
ah my love, my own,
我的愛,我自己的愛,
in me all that fire is repeated,
那么所有的火焰就在我內心重復,
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,
在我內心沒有什么熄滅或被遺忘,
my love feeds on your love, beloved,
我的愛以你的愛為生,愛人,
and as long as you live it will be in your arms without leaving mine.
只要你活著,它就會在你的懷抱中 不離開我的懷抱。
更多美文請關注-微信公眾號:良聲英語 微博:@里昂之聲