1、come over
(尤指奇怪或意外的感覺)支配,影響
As I entered the corridor which led to my room that eerie feeling came over me.
走進通往我房間的走廊時,那種怪異恐怖的感覺包圍了我。
I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.
對不起,我不知道自己是怎么回事。
開始覺得;突然表現得
When Connie pours her troubles out to him, Joe comes over all sensitive.
當康妮向他傾訴自己的煩惱時,喬顯得極為體貼。
Now you are coming over all puritanical about nothing.
你太古板了,其實沒什么事。
給人以…印象;顯得
You come over as a capable and amusing companion.
你給人的感覺是一個能干、風趣的同伴。
He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.
他給人的印象很好,可能顯得有點自大,不過還是很誠實和直率。
2、current
(河、湖或海的)水流,潮流
Under normal conditions, the ocean currents of the tropical Pacific travel from east to west.
在正常情況下,太平洋的熱帶洋流自東向西流。
The couple were swept away by the strong current.
這對夫妻被巨大的水流卷走了。
思潮;潮流;趨向
Each party represents a distinct current of thought.
每個黨派代表一種不同的思潮。
A strong current of nationalism runs through ideology and politics in the Arab world.
一股強烈的民族主義思潮涌入阿拉伯世界的思想體系和政治體系。