I'd heard a story from a Berber tribesman using a camel carcass as an emergency shelter in a sandstorm.
我曾聽柏柏爾部落的人講過一個故事 在沙塵暴來臨時 用駱駝尸體作緊急避難所
The smell was absolutely disgusting.
那氣味實在是太惡心了
Okay, it's all just being held on at one point now.
只有一處內臟還連在內腔上
I have to hold my breath, get in there, and cut it.Stinks.I got it!
我必須屏住呼吸 從里面切斷它 真臭 好了
Little did I know that this clip would follow me for a long time.And not just the smell.It's here at number four.
當時我知道臭味定會揮之不去 沒想到這錄像片段也是 還成為了經典時刻的第四名
The Berbers could use this as an emergency shelter in a sandstorm.
柏柏爾部落的人在沙塵暴時 將其用作緊急避難所
And all they'd do is,Okey, I'm inside it,pull it over,and I'll be 100% protected from the sand.
他們只須要 好了 我進去了 把它蓋上 這樣我就可以完全免遭 沙塵的襲擊了
My number one has to be the texas biplane.
要我說 最佳時刻 非德州雙翼機莫屬
The texas biplane was a fun one and it barrel-rolls its way in to number three.
德州雙翼機是一次有趣的經歷 它飛滾著排到經典時刻的第三名
Our insertion into the chihuahuan desert was definitely one of my favorite,
我們的奇瓦瓦沙漠之旅 絕對是我的最愛之一
and we've done a lot of them helicopters, balloons, planes,you name it.
我們用過很多飛行器 直升機 熱氣球 普通飛機 應有盡有
But hanging inverted under a biplane at 8,000 feet,life definitely became interesting.That was a stunt and a half.
但在八千英尺高空中 被掛在倒飛的雙翼機下 讓我的人生更豐富多彩了 那已經不僅僅是特技了
Skydiving from a biplane is anything but straightforward.
從雙翼機上做特技跳傘絕非易事