This one always draws in the comments.
這段總是引發熱評
and then when you think he's probably done,
當你認為他可能已經喝完了
he goes, "oh, hang on, there's still a bit left."
他卻說 "等下 還剩一點呢"
there's a little bit left.
還剩一點呢
I mean, no one can see that. I can't see that.He didn't need to do that.
其實 沒人看得見 我就看不見 他沒必要那么做
Hopefully, that will help,help me go a bit further.
希望這幫得上忙 能幫我走得更遠
And that's a taste that I can still taste when I close my eyes and wince,bad.
每當我閉上眼睛 想起那種味道都會戰栗不已 太惡心了
Definitely the most difficult,definitely the most painful,
下面這個 絕對是最艱難 最痛苦
and definitely, for me,the most memorable moment.
并且對我來說 絕對是最值得紀念的時刻
At number one,on a raft in the Pacific,giving myself an enema.
我的最佳時刻 是在太平洋的一個竹筏上 給我自己灌腸
Physical discomfort is definitely a part of "Man vs. Wild" for me,
對身體的挑戰 絕對是《荒野求生》的一部分
but this next clip was eye-watering in its discomfort.
但是接下來的這段讓我痛到流淚
Panama was quite a historic moment,I think, in the program
我 認為巴拿馬那段經歷不論是對于節目 對于貝爾 還是對于
and for Bear and for all of us who were involved.
所有制作人員來說 都是歷史性的一刻
This is my number one.
這是我的最佳時刻