You. You will never be me. Never.
就憑你?你永遠不會成為我。壓根沒戲
You will never play like me.
你踢球的方式永遠不會和我一樣
You won't wear this shirt or dance like me.
你永遠不會穿上這件衣服,你跳舞永遠不會和我一樣。
You will never be me.
你永遠不會和我一樣。
YOU?! I don't want to be YOU.
你?我不想成為你。
I don't want to be anything like you.
我不想和你有任何相似,
I don't want to play like you. Or dance like that.
無論是踢球還是跳舞。
I don't want to wear your name on MY back
我不想穿著印有你名字的衣服,
Or see your numbers on MY phone.
或者在我的手機上看你的關注數。
Your flock of 'Insta-finger-likers' keep 'em, I'll get my own.
收好你的那些僵尸粉吧,我想要我自己的粉絲。
I don't want your face or your fame…
我不想擁有你的樣貌,或者你的名譽。
and I don't want to hear YOUR name when I play MY game
在我踢球的時候,我不想聽見你的名字。
Don't want your signature Or your signature moves.
我不想要你的簽名或是你的標志動作。
Don't want your glory. Don't want your hype.
我不想擁有你的榮耀。我不想要你的名聲。
Don't want your back-page type. Your player reel ain't real to me.
我不想要你的頭條,你的時刻不屬于我。
Your promo deal ain't really me. You will never be MY commentary.
你的身價不是我的。你也別想評價我的比賽。
Let me be clear, I don't want to be YOU.
我必須說清楚,我不想成為你。
I just want your boots.
我只想擁有你的戰靴
I'm Paul Pogba. You be you.
我是保羅·博格巴,而你就是你。