Klay, career high, 60 points.
克雷,你今天拿到職業生涯新高60分。
Oracle Arena chanted your name.
你的名字響徹甲骨文球館。
What was it like hearing that?
能聽到這種呼聲感覺如何?
I felt great obviously, uh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
當然很棒很棒,然后,額,啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
Did he cool you off?
庫里有沒有讓你手感冷下來一點?
Nah I’m still hot. But uh ... It was fun, I was in a great rhythm.
沒,我手還燙得很哪。不過,今天比賽很有意思,我的節奏找的很好。
Took all good shots most part, still missed a few wild threes I wish I got back.
大部分投籃選擇也不錯,不過有幾個浪投三分丟了,本來希望能進的。
But uh it was a fun night, I’d say at least.
但總體我至少會說,今晚比賽非常有趣。
You had 40 points at half. Usually half time, that's a chance for someone to cool off.
你半場就砍下了40分。一般人到中場休息過后,手感就涼下來了。
How were you able to stay in the zone in the third quarter?
你是怎么在第三節仍保持狀態的?
What you said Ross?
蘿絲你說什么?
At half time you had 40 points.
半場你就砍下了40分。
Usually at half time, people cool off. How were you able to stay hot in the third quarter?
中場休息一般會讓球員手感冷卻,但你怎么在第三節還保持如此火熱的手感?
Ah, not not get caught up ‘bout having 40. Just try to play every possession like it matters.
只是別老想著40分的事就行,盡量把每個回合都要當作關鍵回合打。
And um… it did. I mean we are tryna (=trying to) build great habits.
而且確實每次進攻都很重要,我是說,我們球隊想建立良好場上習慣。
Our assists and turnover ratio tonight was phenomenal. We gotta keep that up, so um ...
我們今晚的助攻失誤比堪稱現象級,要保持這種勢頭,所以……
I’m proud of where we played and it’s gonna be a fun road trip coming up.
我為能有甲骨文這樣的主場驕傲,接下來就是相當有意思的客場之旅了。
You had 60 in three quarters.
你三節就拿下了60分。
What do you think would’ve happened if you played in the fourth?
如果你第四節繼續上的話,你覺得會發生什么?
What’s that?
抱歉你說什么?
You had 60 in three quarters.
你三節就拿下了60分。
What do you think would’ve happened if you had the chance to play in the fourth?
如果你第四節有機會上的話,你覺得又會發生什么?
Who knows ... Hopefully, hopefully ... I don't know.
啊這誰知道呢,我希望……我希望……我也不知道。
I don't know Ross this is a great question but uh… who knows?
我真不知道,蘿絲你問得很好,但……誰也沒法知道!
Alright thanks Klay congrats!
好謝謝接受采訪!再次恭喜你了!
Appreciate it!
謝了!
更多精彩內容請關注微信公眾號:籃球英文堂 新浪微博:籃球英文堂