Hot tea. Cheese and pickle. Keep away from those mince pies
熱茶。奶酪和黃瓜。可不要吃那些肉餅。
Any last minute requests?
又是小孩子的愿望?
Oh no, just bills.
不,就是一些賬單。
Fly Safe. Don't forget Australia!
安全飛行。不要忘了澳大利亞!
I won't! Easily done. Rudolph, harrr!
我不要會的!簡單。魯道夫,我們走!
Dear Mrs Claus. My name is Jake and I am 6 years old.
親愛的圣誕奶奶,我的名字是杰克,我今年6歲了。
Jake! Stop taking my things!
杰克!不要拿我的東西!
I've a big sister called Anna who is tall and sometimes angry.
我有個姐姐叫安娜,很高也很容易生氣。
Get out! Dad! Jake!
出去!爸爸!杰克!
I also have a dog called Tiger who loves eating things.
我也有只狗,名字叫泰格,愛吃東西。
Kill Tiger kill! Jake stop! Stop! I'm sorry.
快,泰格。杰克,停下來!抱歉。
This Christmas, I need your help.
今年的圣誕節,我需要你的幫助。
Because I want something. And I know you can get it for me
因為我知道有些東西你可以給我。
Tiger, shhh!
泰格,噓。
Dad! Did you? Don't look at me! Alright come on!
爸爸!是你嗎?不要看我!來吧!
To Anna, Jake wanted you to have this. With Love, Mrs Claus.
送給安娜,杰克想把這個給你。愛你,來自圣誕奶奶。
Oh! Jake! Oh thank you so much Jake!
哦,杰克。謝謝你,杰克!
You might think I don't like my sister very much. But I do. I love her a lot.
你可能會覺得我不愛我的姐姐。但是我愛她。我非常愛她。
And I want her to be happy at Christmas. Love Jake. Age 6, but 7 in 2 weeks.
我想她有一個快樂的圣誕節。愛你的杰克。還有兩個月就7歲了。
Merry Christmas. How was your night?
圣誕快樂。昨晚怎么樣?
Oh you know, quiet.
你知道的,安靜。
How did that get there?
你是怎么拿到這個的?
Well it wouldn't be fun if you knew all my secrets
如果你知道我的所有秘密,就不好玩了。