“籃球之神”邁克爾·喬丹近日作為拉塞爾·威斯特布魯克進入俄克拉荷馬市名人堂的介紹人,在俄城發表了一通精彩的演講。除了稱贊威少的忠誠以及打球風格之外,喬幫主還暗諷了夏天剛剛離隊的凱文·杜蘭特~~
Can I borrow your glasses, please? I was just kidding.
我能借一下你的眼鏡嗎?開個玩笑
It's truly a pleasure for me to be here
真的很高興來到這里
When Clay asked me, it was a privilege I didn't even pause
當Clay讓我來的時候,很榮幸他叫我來,我絲毫沒猶豫
because of the relationship and the respect that I have for Clay
因為我們關系很好,我很尊敬他
And obviously the respect that I have for Russell. I am truly a fan of his
當然還因為我很尊敬威斯布魯克。可以說,我是他的球迷。
If you can ever say, you know, being that we were so many years apart, when I watch him play
我甚至可以說,我們分開了這么多年,當我看他打球時
I see a lot of resemblance of his passion for the game of basketball the way I played the game of basketball.
我看到他對籃球的熱愛跟我有很多相似之處
I'm truly honored once again to be here
我真的很榮幸來到這

I don't feel like or I'm not from Oklahoma but I feel like I am from Oklahoma
我不是來自俄克拉荷馬,但我覺得我是來自俄克拉荷馬
Unfortunately, I never had a chance to play a basketball game here in Oklahoma
可惜的是,我沒有機會這里打場球
I feel like if I would've brought my shoes and my shorts
要不我一定會帶上球衣短褲
I would've been out there probably trying to play the game of basketball with somebody even Russell, and some of the team.
試圖在這和某些人打球,甚至是拉塞爾,或是球隊里的一些人
It's an unbelievable city. When I flew in and obviously seeing an unbelievable… uh… place here.
這是一個神奇的城市。我坐飛機飛過來,看到了不可思議的一座城市
And the hospitality I feel thus far
也感受到了人民的熱情
Thank you Clay for once again for inviting me.
再次感謝Clay邀請我
It's truly a privilege. Makes you remember we play you guys twice. Remember the deal. You know. Remember the deal.
這真的是個莫大的榮幸,記著,黃蜂和雷霆還要打兩場呢。要記住哦
更多精彩內容請關注微信公眾號:籃球英文堂 新浪微博:籃球英文堂