On page 229, somebody who watches this perhaps who is a historian
第229頁 看這個的人也許是一個
thinks that I gave you a brief history of Europe up to this time
歷史學家 認為我會對這個時期的歐洲歷史來做一個簡單的介紹
Merlyn gives it to you on the middle of page 229 of about 75 words
梅林已經把介紹給你們了 在229頁 大約用了75個字
He gives you a racial history basically talking about How one group after another has invaded
他給了你們一個族群間的歷史 基本關于一個個的族群是如何擴充領土的

the area we refer to as Great Britain and pushed people always to the west
正是我們所說的英國人把其他人往西部驅趕
And so those people feel like they have lost out time after time after time
而這些受驅趕的人感覺到他們失去了什么 隨著時間的發展
and so we have this brief racial history
我們便有了這一個簡單的族群歷史
Arthur says, you know, Hey this rather interesting Merlyn, that just seems like ancient history to me
亞瑟王說 你知道 嘿 梅林 這非常有意思 就像一個古代故事發生在我身上一樣
why the people still care?
為什么人們還是會在乎它
Why our people are still carrying grudges?
為什么人們還是懷有怨恨
And of course, that's the point
而且這當然 是個關鍵
And he says Why are these people mad at us?
他還說 為什么這些人會生我們的氣
If the Brits were Germanic tribes,if the Anglos and Saxons beat them up,why are they made at us Normans,We didn't do that
如果小鯡魚是一個日耳曼人的部落 如果英國人和撒克遜人將他們打敗 為什么是我們諾曼底人變成了怨恨對象 我們不會那樣做
And he explains, Why I have already told you was that the Normans were also a Germanic group They actually, they wind up speaking French
他解釋道 我已經告訴過你 諾曼底人是日耳曼人的一支 他們 他們卷起法語狂潮
And so all of these traps, in fact the things whether They're east or west, whether they're French or German
還有所有的這些陷阱 事實上這些事情是否 他們是東邊的還是西邊的人 是否他們是法國人或者日耳曼人
Are Germanic tribes so, all of these tribes became ending Germanic
還是日耳曼人的部落 所有這些部落都使日耳曼人結束統治