Doha Catalina says, "you are lucky, Lolita. Don Diego is very rich. He comes from a noble family.
多哈卡塔利娜說,“你很幸運,洛麗塔,唐·迭戈是非常富有的。他來自一個高尚的家庭。
The Governor likes his family. This is a big opportunity for our family.”
總督喜歡他的家人。這對我們的家族來說是一個很大的機會。“
In the afternoon Lolita is alone in the patio.
下午洛麗塔是獨自在院子里。
She is thinking about Don Diego. Suddenly she hears a noise and turns around.
她在想著唐·迭戈。突然,她聽到一聲響聲,轉過身來。
She sees Zorro standing in front of her. "Zorro!” she whispers. .
她看到佐羅站在她的面前。“佐羅!”她低聲說。
"Don't be afraid, Seiiorita. I only punish corrupter people. I like your father because he is honest. I am here to admire your beauty."
“不要害怕,洛麗塔,我只懲罰壞人。我喜歡你的父親因為他是誠實的,我很喜歡你的美麗。‘’
"What! You must go away. You are in great danger," says Lolita.
“什么!你必須離開。這里很危險。”洛麗塔說。
"You are beautiful and kind, Lolita," says Zorro. "Let me kiss your hand.”
“你是美麗和善良,洛麗塔,”佐羅說。“讓我吻你的手。
Zorro takes her small hand and kisses it. Lolita looks into his eyes and smiles. Then she runs into the house.
佐羅抬起她的小手,親吻它。洛麗塔微笑著看著他的眼睛,然后她跑進屋里。
"What a courageous man! He is a bandit but I like him," Lolita thinks.
“一個多么勇敢的人!雖然他是一個強盜,但我喜歡他,“洛麗塔的想法。