日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 福爾摩斯探案全集 > 福爾摩斯探案之四簽名 > 正文

四簽名(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:瓊諾贊·斯茂的奇異故事(2)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

"Yes, I have put it away where you shall never lay hand upon it," he cried exultantly.

斯茂狂笑著喊道:"不錯,我已經把寶物放到你們永遠摸不到的地方去了。
"It is my treasure, and if I can't have the loot I'll take darned good care that no one else does.
寶物是屬于我的,如果我得不到手,我就得想辦法叫誰也摸不著。
I tell you that no living man has any right to it,
我告訴你,別人全沒有權利要這些寶物。
unless it is three men who are in the Andaman convict-barracks and myself.
除了在安達曼島囚犯營的三個人和我自己以外,
I know now that I cannot have the use of it, and I know that they cannot.
現在既然我們四個人都不能得到,
I have acted all through for them as much as for myself.
我就代表他們三人把寶物處理了。
It's been the sign of four with us always.
這樣正符合我們四個人簽名時所發的誓言:
Well, I know that they would have had me do just what I have done,
我知道他們三人必然同意我這樣辦
and throw the treasure into the Thames rather than let it go to kith or kin of Sholto or Morstan.
寧可把寶物沉到泰晤士河河底,也不叫寶物落到舒爾托或摩斯坦的子女或親屬的手里。

福爾摩斯探案集 四簽名

It was not to make them rich that we did for Achmet.

我們干掉阿奇麥特并不是為了讓他們發財的。
You'll find the treasure where the key is and where little Tonga is.
寶物和鑰匙都和童格葬在一起了。
When I saw that your launch must catch us, I put the loot away in a safe place.
當我看到你們的船準能夠追上我的時候,我就把寶物收藏到穩妥的地方去了。
There are no rupees for you this journey."
你們這趟是一個盧比也弄不到了。"
"You are deceiving us, Small," said Athelney Jones sternly;
瓊斯厲聲說道:"斯茂,你這個騙子!
"if you had wished to throw the treasure into the Thames,
你如果要把寶物扔到泰晤士河里,
it would have been easier for you to have thrown box and all."
連箱子一同扔下去不是更省事嗎?"
"Easier for me to throw and easier for you to recover," he answered with a shrewd, side-long look.
斯茂狡猾地斜眼看了看他,答道:"我扔著省事,你們撈著也省事。
"The man that was clever enough to hunt me down is clever enough to pick an iron box from the bottom of a river.
你們有本領把我追尋著,你們就有本領去撈一只鐵箱子。
Now that they are scattered over five miles or so, it may be a harder job.
現在我已把寶物散投在長達五英里的一段河道里,撈起來就不太容易了。
It went to my heart to do it though. I was half mad when you came up with us.
我也是橫了心干的,當我看到你們追上來的時候,我幾乎都要發瘋了。
However, there's no good grieving over it.
惋惜是沒有什么用處的,
I've had ups in my life, and I've had downs, but I've learned not to cry over spilled milk."
我這一輩子的命運有盛有衰,我可向來沒有事后追悔過。"

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
sternly ['stə:nli]

想一想再看

adv. 嚴格地,嚴肅地,堅定地

 
kin [kin]

想一想再看

n. 家族,親屬
adj. 親屬關系的,同類的

聯想記憶
shrewd [ʃru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 精明的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 飞龙猛将演员表| 埃尔加,她狼| 10000个卫视频道| 皇家趣学院免费观看全集完整版 | 威尼斯的资料| 朱茉颜| 黎明电影| 改病句| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳ⅹxxo电影| 崔恩| 各各他的爱的歌谱| 孙东杓| 药师心咒全文注音| 琪琪色影院| 梦的衣裳| 肉丸3| 血型父母和孩子血型表| 疯狂72小时演员表| 曹查理电影大全免费观看| 二年级上册道法教学计划| 谭天谦| 范冰冰性感| 康熙王朝多少集| sm在线| 迅雷 电影| 山西电视台今天电视节目表| 韩国电影《我是谁》演员表介绍| 日本大片网址| 赵士杰| 我是特种兵剧情介绍| 电影《七三一》| 40集电视剧陈一龙| 宫泽千春| 贴身情人之贴身恋李华月| 孕妇能吃杏仁吗| 放学我当家| 姐夫操小姨子| teach me墨西哥电影免费观看| 尹馨演过的三部电影| 简谱儿歌| 小镇追凶电影免费观看|