英語學習筆記:
Thunderstorm ['θʌndərstɔːrm] n. 雷雨
Come rain or shine 一定要去做
Rain check 下次再約
right as rain 恢復到良好狀態
Take a shower 洗澡
let up 指雨變小
It was really coming down out there.
這真是傾盆大雨啊。
I was soaked.
我淋成了落湯雞。
Thunderstorm is my favorite weather,especially when it’s summer.
我最喜歡雷雨天了, 特別是夏天的雷雨。
I’m going home, come rain or shine.
我一定要回家,風雨無阻。
I’ll be on table in time, come rain or shine.
我一定會及時上桌吃飯,風雨無阻。
Shall we take a rain check?
我們能改天約么?
It never rains but it pours.
禍不單行。
Neo was right as rain immediately.
Neo馬上就滿血復活了。
Take a hot shower and go to bed, you will feel right as rain in the morning.
洗個熱水澡,去睡一覺。第二天起來精神就會恢復了。
The rain is beginning to let up.
雨快停了。
更多實用有趣節目 搜索微博微信:早安英文