And I'm not sure how to fix it because I'm only a scientist.
我只是個科學家,不知如何解決這個問題。
But maybe one way to do it is to go back to the more natural way of communication, which is a dialogue,
但或許有個可行的方法,就是回復到自然的溝通方式,也就是對話:
in which it's not only me speaking to you now, but a more natural way of talking,
在談話中不是只有我對你講話,而是更自然的談話方式,
in which I am speaking and I am listening,
當我在說的時候,我同時也在聆聽,
and together we are trying to come to a common ground and new ideas.
我們一起試著達成共識和新想法。
Because after all, the people we are coupled to define who we are.
因為,畢竟,能與我們產生共鳴的人定義了我們是什么樣的人。
And our desire to be coupled to another brain is something very basic that starts at a very early age.
我們對另一個大腦產生共鳴的基本渴望在年齡很小的時候就已經開始了。
So let me finish with an example from my own private life
最后,我用自己生活中的一個例子作為結束,
that I think is a good example of how coupling to other people is really going to define who we are.
我覺得這是一個很好的例子說明了“共鳴”定義了我們是誰。
This my son Jonathan at a very early age.
這是我兒子喬納森非常年幼的時候。
See how he developed a vocal game together with my wife,
看他與我的妻子一起玩聲音的游戲,
only from the desire and pure joy of being coupled to another human being.
僅僅源自渴望與他人產生共鳴的單純喜悅。
Now, think how the ability of my son to be coupled to us and other people in his life is going to shape the man he is going to become.
想想看,我的兒子與他生命中其他人共鳴的能力,將會如何形塑出他未來的人格。
And think how you change on a daily basis from the interaction and coupling to other people in your life.
也想想看,你平日與生命中其他人的互動,如何改變了你。
So keep being coupled to other people.
所以持續跟其他人產生共鳴。
Keep spreading your ideas, because the sum of all of us together, coupled, is greater than our parts.
持續分享你的想法,因為我們共鳴起來的總力量,遠遠勝過我們分開的個別力量。
Thank you.
謝謝。