講解
Today's key word is blossom
blossom b-l-o-s-s-o-m
花,開花
Blossom is the flowers that appear on a tree before the fruit.
Here is an example:
The cherry blossom came out early in Beijing this year.
北京今年的櫻花開的早。
今天為什么要說blossom這個詞呢?
因為One of our best friends just came back from East Timor last week. She lived near the sea shore in East Timor. Every
day she could enjoy the view of the blue ocean, the clear sky and the song of the waves.
Everything was just so beautiful.
在描述這番景象的同時聯想到了海子的詩-《面朝大海,穿暖花開》
詩里描述的生活閑適又美好,突然想在海邊曬太陽了。
我們來一起回味下這首詩吧。
面朝大海,春暖花開
海子
Facing the sea with spring blossoms
By Hai Zi
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man;
從明天起,做一個幸福的人
Roaming, chopping firewood, and traveling all over the world.
喂馬、劈柴,周游世界
From tomorrow on, I will produce my own food and vegetables
從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜
Living in a house facing the sea, with spring blossoms.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones
從明天起,和每一個親人通信
Telling them of my happiness,
告訴他們我的幸福
What the lightning of happiness has told me,
那幸福的閃電告訴我的
I will spread to each of them.
我將告訴每一個人
Give a warm name to every river and every mountain,
給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字
Strangers, I will also wish for your happiness.
陌生人,我也為你祝福
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一個燦爛的前程
May you lovers eventually get married!
愿你有情人終成眷屬
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你在塵世獲得幸福
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花開。
The poem is beautiful. 希望大家偶爾可以有這般面朝大海的閑適,且心中有花田。
Talk to you next time!
n. 櫻桃(樹), 櫻桃色