I do not take the saying, "Pay yourself first," lightly.
因此我非常重視"首先支付自己"這句話。
Each month, these people allocate money to their asset column before they pay their monthly expenses.
在支付每月支出之前,他們總是先將錢分配給自己的資產項。
Although millions of people have read Classen's book and understand the words, "Pay yourself first," in reality they pay themselves last.
雖然數以百萬計的人讀過克拉森的書,也理解他所說的"首先支付自己"這句話的含義,但在現實生活中他們還是最后才支付給自己。
Now I can hear the howls from those of you who sincerely believe in paying your bills first.
此刻,我能聽到那些并不相信應該"首先支付自己"的人對我的嘲笑。
And I can hear all the responsible people who pay their bills on time.
也可以聽到所有按時支付賬單的"負責任的"人的笑聲。
I am not saying be irresponsible and not pay your bills.
其實,我不是說要人們不負責任、不付賬單。
All I am saying is do what the program says, which is: Pay yourself first.
我的意思只是要像那本書所說的那樣:"首先支付自己。"
6. Pay your brokers well.
6.給你的經紀人以優厚的報酬。
I often see people posting a sign in front of their house that says, "For Sale by Owner."
我經常看到人們在自己的房子前面插上一塊牌子,上面寫著:“房主直接出售,中介免談。”
Or I see on TV today many people claiming to be "Discount Brokers."
或者像今天我從電視上看到的,許多人說:“對經紀人的話不能完全相信。”
My rich dad taught me to take the opposite tact.
我的富爸爸教我的做法與這些人相反。
He believed in paying professionals well, and I have adopted that policy also.
他堅持給專業人士優厚的報酬,而我也運用了這一策略。
Today, I have expensive attorneys, accountants, real estate brokers, and stockbrokers.
今天,我聘請身價不菲的律師、會計師、房地產經紀人和股票經紀人為我工作。
Why? Because if, and I do mean if, the people are professionals, their services should make you money. And the more money they make, the more money I make.
為什么要這樣做呢?因為我認為,如果他們是專業人才,他們的服務就會為我創造財富,而他們創造的財富越多,我掙到的錢也就越多。
We live in the Information Age. Information is priceless.
我們生活在信息時代,信息是無價的。
A good broker should provide you with information, as well as take the time to educate you as to as me.
一位好的經紀人不僅應該給你提供信息,還應該愿意花時間來教導你。