So listen, all of the work I've shown you,
聽我說,我向你們展示的所有工作,
the stuff that I've built that's all around me on this stage
我身邊所有這些自己造出來的東西,
and the other projects my lab is involved in
還有我的實驗室參與的其他項目,
are all a direct result of me playing with your garbage.
都是我玩轉你們丟的垃圾的直接結果。
Play -- play is a key part of my scientific practice.
玩轉——玩轉是我科學實踐的關鍵。
It's how I train my mind to be unconventional and to be creative and to decide to make human apple ears.
它能訓練我的大腦突破常規,富有創意,讓我決定制作人類的蘋果耳朵。
So, the next time any of you are looking at some old,
所以,下一次當你們看到一些老舊的,
broken-down, malfunctioning, piece-of-crap technology,
破損的,不好用的,廢銅爛鐵一樣的科技產品,
I want you to think of me. Because I want it.
我希望你們能想起我。因為我需要它們。
Seriously, please find any way to get in touch with me, and let's see what we can build. Thank you.
說真的,請想盡一切方法聯系我,看看我們能造出什么東西。謝謝。