We need now is something that'll compliment these dishes and inject a bit of a twist, dude.
我們現在需要一些不一樣的
Mate, I know exactly where to go - to Birmingham, where mum Ira is keeper of the family recipes for her big fat Greek family.
我知道我們該去哪里,去伯明翰找埃拉,她守護著希臘家常菜的食譜
Greek? Like the moon goddess Artemis, who was behind the first birthday cake, dude. Clever, clever.
希臘?就像月亮女神,不正是第一個生日蛋糕的起源嗎?太妙了!
Now it's all coming together, Kingy.
現在一切都聯系起來了
No, I'm not the Avon lady.Do-do-do, I've got lipstick.
我不是來推銷化妝品的,但我帶了口紅
Hello, fancy seeing you here.Dave.
很高興見到你們。我是大衛。
Greek style, two kisses.
希臘風格,兩邊都親
Geordie style, tongues.
我們家是舌吻
Please, come on in.It's cold out here.Thank you.
進來吧,外面冷
Ira's Greek Cypriot heritage, means a lot of cooking for family get togethers.
埃拉有希臘和塞浦路斯血統,她有很多家庭食譜
At the heart of which are husband Paul and kids Christie and Tim.
她的丈夫保羅,兩個孩子克里斯蒂和蒂姆
So we're going to make bastichio now. Bastichia?
我們現在要做蒸肉末通心粉
Yeah. No, bastichio.
不,讀作巴斯蒂炒
Bastichio. Yeah.
巴斯蒂炒
Bastichio!
巴斯蒂炒