I ended up in the road with my legs over the remains of the wheelchair.
我最后躺在路上 腿搭著剩下的輪椅
The accident destroyed my wheelchair and damaged my computer system with which I communicate.
這場事故弄壞了我的輪椅 還毀了 我用來交流的計算機
I required 13 stitches in my head but I was able to go back to work several days later.
我要在頭上縫十三針 但是幾天之后我就能夠回去工作了
The memories I have are very much kind of visual pictures of what Stephen was of seeing Stephen in certain situations.
我對那一段的記憶 大概是史蒂芬當時的樣子 以及他在那種情形下的情況
He was always moving.Always.Well, hardly ever still.
他總是在動 總是 幾乎沒安靜過
It was the same thing about his face and gesture which he used a great deal, I should say but it's only memory.
關于他的表情和姿態也一樣 他曾常用的那些 我應該說 但這僅僅是記憶了
I found some photographs recently which reminded me of the general look of everybody
最近我找到一些照片 使我想起每一個人的樣子
and I must say Stephen looked very much like he does now if one thinks of him like that.
我必須說史蒂芬非常像他現在的樣子 如果你能想起以前的他
He does believe very intensely in the almost infinite possibility of the human mind.
他非常強烈地相信 人類的思想有無限可能
You have to find out what you can't know before you know you can't, don't you?
在你知道你不能之前 你一定能發現那些你沒法知道的事情 不是嗎
So I don't think that thought should be restricted at all.
所以我認為思想一點都不應該被束縛