June 23
6月23日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Rob interviews Susie about the Night Adventure program at the zoo.
羅柏針對動物園的夜間探險活動方案訪問蘇希。
Susie brought a flashlight and other equipment.
蘇希帶了一支手電筒及其他裝備,
Then she met her guide at the zoo.
然后在動物園和她的導覽員會面。
At first they didn't see any animals.
一開始,他們什么動物都沒看到。
But then they saw owls, deer, wolves, and many other forest animals!
不過,他們接著就看見了貓頭鷹、鹿、狼,還有其他許多森林動物!
Susie really loves exploring nature! How about you?
蘇希非常熱愛探索大自然!你呢?
Conversation A
會話A
Hi Susie. Welcome to the show.
嗨,蘇希,歡迎來到節目上。
You like exploring, right?
妳喜歡探險,對不對?
That's right, Rob! And I just went on an adventure!
羅柏,沒錯!而且我才剛去了一場冒險!
Tell us about it.
跟我們談談。
I went on a night tour at the zoo.
我去動物園參加了一場夜間導覽,
It's called Night Adventure!
稱為“夜間探險”!
Aren't all the animals sleeping at night?
動物不是都在晚上睡著了嗎?
Oh no. There are lots of animals awake at night.
才不呢,有許多動物在夜里都是醒著出來活動。
Wow. OK, Susie. Tell us what you saw.
哇。好,蘇希,跟我們說妳看見了什么。
Well, we started the tour at the zoo and met our guide.
這個嘛,我們在動物園展開導覽,會見了我們的導覽員。
Conversation B
會話B
Then where did you go?
接著你們去了什么地方?
We went to see the forest animals!
我們去看森林動物!
Many animals sleep during the day. But they wake up at night!
許多動物都在白天睡覺, 晚上才醒過來!
What are they doing at night?
牠們在夜里做什么?
They are busy looking for food.
牠們忙著找食物。
But can you see them when it's dark?
可是妳在黑暗中看得見牠們嗎?
Did you have to bring special equipment?
妳有帶特殊裝備嗎?
Of course. We brought a flashlight.
當然有。我們帶了一支手電筒,
It helped us see the animals.
這樣有助于我們看見那些動物。
Conversation C
會話C
Did you see many animals?
妳看見很多動物了嗎?
Not at first. But then our eyes got used to the dark.
一開始沒有。不過,后來我們的眼睛習慣了黑暗,
Then we saw a lot!
就看見了很多動物!
Wow! What animals did you see?
哇!妳看見了什么動物?
Deer! And lots of bats! Oh, and some owls! And wolves!
鹿!還有很多蝙蝠!哦,還有一些貓頭鷹!還有狼!
Wolves are really neat animals.
狼是非常美妙的動物。
They are. But I'm glad I saw them inside the zoo!
沒錯。不過我很高興我是在動物園里看到牠們!
Thanks for joining us, everyone! See you next time.
謝謝大家收看我們的節目!下次再見。