日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED十佳演講話題 > 正文

TED十佳演講之游戲的力量:為了理解而游戲

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

When we think of games, there's all kinds of things.

當我們提起游戲時,腦海中會浮現很多回憶。
Maybe you're ticked off, or maybe you're looking forward to a new game.
或許你被某個游戲折磨得夠嗆,或許你正在期待著一款新游戲,
You've been up too late playing a game.
或許你為了玩游戲而熬夜。
All these things happen to me.
所有這些都發生在我身上。
But when we think about games, a lot of times we think about stuff like this:
但是大部分時候,當我們想到“游戲”通常想到的是:
first-person shooters, or the big, what we would call AAA games,
第一人稱射擊游戲,或者大型的我們稱之為3A級的游戲,
or maybe you're a Facebook game player.
或者,你喜歡玩Facebook里的小游戲。
This is one my partner and I worked on.
這是我跟搭檔一起設計的一款游戲。
Maybe you play Facebook games, and that's what we're making right now.
如果你玩Facebook游戲,這就是我們現在正在設計的游戲。
This is a lighter form of game.
這是一種小型的游戲。
Maybe you think about the tragically boring board games that hold us hostage in Thanksgiving situations.
或許你想到的是那些極為無聊的棋盤游戲,那些我們在感恩節時不得不玩的游戲。
This would be one of those tragically boring board games that you can figure out.
這個游戲就是那些你能想到的非常無聊的棋盤游戲之一。
Or maybe you're in your living room, you know,
又或許你在客廳里,
playing with the Wii with the kids, or something like that,
與孩子們一起玩Wii或者類似的游戲。
and, you know, there's this whole range of games, and that's very much what I think about.
另外,還有各種各樣的游戲,這差不多就是我所能想到的游戲種類。

為了理解而游戲

I make my living from games.

我以設計游戲為生。
I've been lucky enough to do this since I was 15,
我很幸運能夠15歲就從事這行,
which also qualifies as I've never really had a real job.
另一方面這也意味著我從沒有過一份真正的工作。
But we think about games as fun, and that's completely reasonable, but let's just think about this.
人們認為游戲是有趣的,這是完全合理的,但讓我們從另一個角度來想一想。
So this one here, this is the 1980 Olympics.
請看這張照片,這是1980年的奧運會。
Now I don't know where you guys were, but I was in my living room.
我不清楚你們當時在什么地方,當時我在我家的客廳里。
It was practically a religious event.
這場比賽實際上是一次意識形態的對抗。
And this is when the Americans beat the Russians,
照片上就是美國隊擊敗蘇聯隊的瞬間,
and this was -- yes, it was technically a game.
這是——是的,從技術上講仍是一種游戲。
Hockey is a game. But really, was this a game?
曲棍球是一種游戲。但說真的,這場比賽算是“游戲”嗎?
I mean, people cried.
我的意思是,有人因此哭泣。
I've never seen my mother cry like that at the end of Monopoly.
我從沒見過我母親在玩完《大富翁》之后會哭成那樣。
And so this was just an amazing experience.
所以這只是一次“絕妙的體驗”。
Or, you know, if anybody here is from Boston --
或者,如果這里有誰是從波士頓來的
So when the Boston Red Sox won the World Series after,
當波士頓紅襪隊再次贏得世界冠軍,
I believe, 351 years, when they won the World Series, it was amazing.
我想,距上次奪冠應該有351年了,當他們贏得了世界冠軍,這真令人驚嘆。
I happened to be living in Springfield at the time,
當時我剛好住在斯普林菲爾德
and the best part of it was -- is that --
最精彩的部分是——
you would close the women's door in the bathroom, and I remember seeing "Go Sox," and I thought, really?
如果你到女廁所,關上門,我記得看到門上寫著"加油,紅襪隊",我當時想,不是吧?
Or the houses, you'd come out, because every game,
另外大家都會從屋子里跑出來,因為每一場比賽,
well, I think almost every game, went into overtime, right?
嗯,我記得幾乎每一場比賽都會進入加時賽,對嗎?
So we'd be outside, and all the other lights are on, on the whole block
所以我們會到戶外,周圍所有的燈都亮著,整個街區都亮著,
and kids, like, the attendance was down in school, and kids weren't going to school.
而孩子們逃課變得比較普遍,他們都不怎么去上學了。
But it's okay, it's the Red Sox, right?
但這沒什么,因為是紅襪隊,對吧?
I mean, there's education, and then there's the Red Sox,
我的意思是,一方面是上學,然后一方面是紅襪隊,
and we know where they're stacked.
我們知道它們孰輕孰重。
So this was an amazing experience, and again, yes,
所以這是一種“絕妙的體驗”,而且再一次——是的,
it was a game, but they didn't write newspaper articles,
這是一場游戲,但他們沒在報紙上寫文章,
people didn't say -- you know, really, "I can die now because the Red Sox won." And many people did.
因為人們不會說——你知道,真的,“我現在感覺快死了,因為紅襪隊贏了比賽?!逼鋵嵑芏嗳四菢诱f了。
So games, it means something more to us.
所以“游戲”對我們而言有更多的意義。
It absolutely means something more.
它絕對擁有更多的意義。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭檔,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

聯想記憶
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厭煩的

 
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街區,木塊,石塊
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打敗,戰勝,打,敲打,跳動
n. 敲打,

 
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,適度的,通情達理的

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
monopoly [mə'nɔpəli]

想一想再看

n. 壟斷,專利,獨占,控制

聯想記憶
range [reindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 范圍,行列,射程,山脈,一系列
v. 排

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 亲子鉴定血型对照表| 生猴子视频| 丁尼| dota2反和谐| 范冰冰性感| 演员于和伟简历| 成龙电影大全免费功夫片| 红电视剧演员表| 公公在线| 贾林| 高达w| 电影《复仇女巫》| 孕妇不能吃什么| 宋佳比基尼图片| 茅山道士在线观看| 土壤动植物的乐园教学反思| bustybuffy| 我的世界,视频| 伊藤步| 职业探索怎么写| 吴涵伊| 大尺度床戏韩国| 唐人街探案4免费观看高清版电影| 地下车库设计规范| 日本电影纯爱| 向东海| 辐射避难所掉脑袋问题答案| 夕阳老人视频| 性女贞德| 热带雨林电影完整版播放| 黄视频在线网站| 张天启| 天国车站在线观看| 日韩在线操| 影子人| 第三套广播体操七彩阳光完整版视频| 阴阳界 电影| 白浩| 新有菜免费在线观看| 大兵相声小品蠢得死| 久草久草在线观看|