This is where I grew up.
這是我長大的地方
This is our small courtyard, this belongs to my grandfather.
這是我們的小庭院,它屬于我祖父
This is where we used to play, my brother and I and cousins.
這是當初我們玩耍的地方,哥哥,我,堂兄弟們
He's saying this is 84 years old.
他說這已有84年歷史了
My grandfather's lived here since he was two.
我祖父從兩歲時就住在這里
That's the entrance there, you can come through.
那里是入口,你可以從那里進來
My grandmother, as well as all these great aunts, always like sisters,
祖母,以及所有伯祖母們,一直都親如姐妹
and they all cooked for everybody.
她們為每一個人做飯
'Today, I'm stepping into my grandmother's shoes, cooking some of the dishes she taught me.
今天我將接替我祖母,做些她教給我的菜
'And I know the family has high expectations.'
而且我知道,整個家庭對此都很期待
Everyone's waiting for lunch.
所有人都在等著吃中飯
Everyone's saying, "When are you going to cook lunch?"
所有人都在說,你什么時候開始做飯
Before lunch, my grandfather and I share a quiet moment to mark Qingming festival,
在午飯之前,我和祖父度過了一段寧靜時光來紀念清明節
when families remember loved ones who have passed on.
在這個節日里,人們懷念逝去的親人
This is my great-grandfather, my great-grandmother and my great-great-grandparents.
這是我的曾祖父,曾祖母以及我的曾曾祖父母
It seems fitting that this is the room where my family
我的家人們過去就經常在這間屋里
so often came together to share my grandmother's food,
共享我祖母做的飯
and it's were today we will take time to remember her.
今天我要花點時間紀念她