In a sleepy Hampshire village, battle lines are being drawn.
在漢普郡的一個寧靜村莊里,戰爭即將爆發
Five Chinese teachers have come to shake up the British education system.
五位中國老師來到這里挑戰英國教育系統
Discipline is really important
紀律非常的重要
without discipline you don't learn well.
沒有紀律,你們就學不好
British pupils are falling behind in the international race.
英國青少年在國際競爭中持續落后
Our students' academic achievement is three years ahead of you.
我們的學生的學術成就比你們領先三年
Why?
為什么
The Chinese have come to prove that even a high-achieving school has a lot to learn.
中國人將要證明,即使是一個高分的學校也還有很多東西要學
Cheers!
干杯
We are here to bring you the unique Chinese style of teaching.
我們來到這里,讓你們感受獨一無二的中式教育
Class begins.
上課
Morning, class.
同學們好
Good morning, teacher.
老師好
Everybody can get full marks, just use your brain.
只要肯動腦,每個人都能得滿分
What brain?
動什么腦
Stand in your lines.
站好隊
It's an unforgiving regime based on high-pressure learning
這是一個基于高壓學習
and ruthless competition.
和殘酷競爭的無情學習制度
X is the size of AB.
AB段長度為X
I don't get it.
我算不出來
And after four weeks, the students in the Chinese School will be tested against their British counterparts.
四個星期后,中式學校的學生將會和英式學校的學生一起進行測試
As head teacher, I hate to lose.
作為校長,我不希望輸
If we find out that the Chinese method is indeed the best way, I'll be absolutely gutted.
如果我們發現中式教育是最好的教育方法,我會非常失望
Will the long days and strict discipline produce superior students...
長時間的學習和嚴格的紀律管理會不會培養出更優秀的學生
or will the clash of two cultures... ...
或兩種文化間的沖突...
Phoebe, listen to me.
菲比,聽我說話
create chaos in the classroom?
會不會引發課堂混亂
You embarrass all Bohunt students, and the school.
你丟了全體同學和整個學校的臉
Hey, I can see you.
把臉露出來
One, two, three!
一,二,三