Kids Read Mean Tweets
你以為這是玩笑?不,這是網路霸凌
Kids Read Mean Tweets
小孩讀惡意推文
I'm not saying Jessica's a whore, but if she were a video game, she'd be rated E for everyone.
我不是說潔西卡是個蕩婦,但假如她是款游戲,她會是人人都適合玩的 E 級。
Guys, Eric isn't gay. He just prefers the company of men...in his mouth.
大家,艾瑞克不是同性戀。他只是比較喜歡男人的陪伴...在他嘴里。
Hey, Tiffany, which corner store, nail salon, or dry cleaner do your parents own?
嘿,蒂芬妮,哪間街頭小店、美甲沙龍還是干洗店是你爸媽開的啊?
Allan's voice is so annoying it makes me wish I was deaf.
艾倫的聲音煩到讓我希望自己是聾子。
Hey, Devon. Nice tits.
嘿,戴文。不錯的奶子。
Holly has a face that only diabetes could love.
荷莉有張只有糖尿病患才有辦法喜歡的臉。
Is it racist if I don't like black people because of how much I hate Sierra?
如果我因為太討厭席亞拉而不喜歡黑人,這樣算有種族歧視嗎?
You're a huge loser.
你是個失敗者。
Ethan, are your parents brother and sister? Because your face looks retarded.
伊森,你爸媽是兄妹嗎?因為你的臉看起來很低能。
No one likes you. Do everyone a favor. Just kill yourself.
沒人喜歡你。幫大家一個忙。殺了你自己吧。
Cyberbullying is no joke.
網路霸凌并非玩笑。