We know which one you've been at fella!
伙計 那實在太危險了啊
I recognise these different behaviours.
這些行為并不陌生
They obviously apply to us humans too.
人類也有同樣的行為
But the interesting thing is
但有趣的是
how this population divides very clearly into different tribes
按照不同行為猴子很容易被歸類
those that like it dislike it or actively avoid it.
喜歡酒的 不喜歡的 敬而遠之的
It's very similar to what you see in human populations.
它們與人類的分類非常相似
It's probably around 25% that don't like it
其中25%的猴子不喜歡喝
50% that like it some of the time and
50%的猴子有時愛喝
25% who if given the chance they will drink every day that they can.
還有25% 如果給它們機會就會拼命喝
You would just see a very different reaction.
而且酒后會出現截然不同的反應
I think... Well we see it in humans too.
人類也是一樣的
Not everyone responds to alcohol the same way.
每個人酒后的反應都不同
I know that there are friends of mine
像我和我的一些朋友
with whom I don't particularly like to drink alcohol!
都不喜歡喝酒
And I think that really the fundamental systems
實際上 人體的生理系統
that are altered when you drink alcohol
在酒精的刺激下會發生變化
are the same in a monkey and in human.
這一點上 猴子和人類都一樣